Whats On


Now On!


Changes !!!


Free Parking in Streets


Free Council Car Parks


Free Parking On-site


Buy affordable crystals, beautifully energised!

We have the widest range of crystals in Sydney and possibly of any Australian crystal shop! Buy healing crystals for your personal use, to captivate your geological interest, to decorate your home. Give as gifts of support to others. Consider giving support at the office or at school! Explore our great natural crystal gallery of photos, read our crystals healing properties descriptions and have enjoy our articles on crystals.

If you are looking to buy crystals from our online crystal store know that we have many more natural crystals than the crystal store shows - send us your "wish list" and we'll send you photos of what we have. You can visit us to personally to select your crystals in Sydney at our physical shops in Crows Nest (formerly St Leonards), Newtown and Castle Hill, as well as Mind Body Spirit Festival and a few annual fairs.

Come often to discover our selection changing and expanding weekly, including Australian grown crystals. Visit The Rock Crystal Shop, Sydney's premier crystal shop for affordable crystals, beautifully energised!

Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
$14.00 $12.00
Opalite $14.00  $12.00

Small Hearts

These are requested a lot - so up they go on the website - Opalite (renamed by some as Hawaian Moonstone), Blue Goldstone and two very different Gold Goldstones. Young girls and those who are young girsl at heart love them!!!! But did you realise they are all man-made from glass? Many are selling as real (even an Indian carver said he didn't realise they weren't - they turned up as rough cuts like obsidian).My pet peeve - It is falsely sold as real - by the "out of integrity" sellers. I still sell it 80% of the time being honest that its glass. The other 20% want real crystals and appreciate the honesty. The two top hearts are sparkly - photo is not showing it though.

The opalite is gone, so you will get from new stock slightly different heart shape.

Healing Properties of Opalite

Supports the feminine side to reveal more of herself. Enhances personal power by awakening the inner fire and so courage to deal with turmoil. Brings to the inner child aspect of self more warmth and vitality to come out and play (gently). Wear to get your career going. Said to help bowels, lower back and kidneys.

Healing Properties of Goldstone

Increases luck. Helps one calm, clear and balance. Revitalises and stimulates the mind. Increases self-worth. Encourages a positive attitude and individualism. Transmitter to aid mediumship.

Gold – Hold when disorientated; to create a good impression; need to overcome fears when speaking. Amplifies remote healing. May aid stomach tension, circulation and joints.

Blue – Stone for those in theatre/media to get a good contract. Helps those whose dreams shattered by insensitivity of adults at a young age, re-establish them. May assist with migraines, tunnel vision and epilepsy.

Varies with colour
26 mm
26 mm
15 mm
14 g